Profile data consultant
As a Data Consultant you’ll help our customers to gain insights in trends and developments in the market. Understanding data and translating it into strategies, that’s what you do every day. Like no other, you can reveal patterns in this data and translate these insights into business goals.
From municipalities to universities to large corporates, all our partners can’t wait to draw important conclusions with you based on our market intelligence. You put yourself in their shoes and enthusiastically show them what is happening in their own market.
You also link proposal follow-up actions that can influence the strategy, purchasing or marketing of that customer.
You get a lot of space and freedom for your own ideas and how you can further improve the Trendata services.
What we ask
· HBO/WO education level, for example: Business sciences, Business Sciences, Economy, Marketing
· 3 to 5 years of experience at the intersection of data, business and consulting
· Intrinsically very strong analytical skills and curious
· Flawless in Dutch and English
· You are not afraid to present in front of a group and you always dare to give your substantiated opinion
· Experience with BI tools is a plus
· Experience in making presentations
· Hands-on mentality to get the most out of it
What we offer
We offer you challenging project with attractive national and international clients, an inspiring working environment, an attractive salary and good secondary conditions. The home base is Hengelo (o). There is a lot of room for personal development, which we offer through learning on the job and internal and external workshops and training.